Modular, flexible and scalable
The Digital Twin structure fulfills the requirements of being modular, flexible and scalable, combining the different platform modules, in a holistic perspective, throughout the product and process lifecycles.
Safety, quality, flexibility and eficiency are the main Design Principles used in the DEZMPP Project.
- Modular concept
- Adapted to complexity and variability
- Scalable to multiple products
- Throughput focused
- Change-over optimization
- Continuous performance improvement
- In-line quality control & monitoring
- Continuous improvement framework
- Compliant with the European Machinery Directive, CE Marking Regulations
- Design for Safety concept
Production Cost Reduction
- High efficiency
- Full connectivity and integration
- Life cycle management
- Machine learning
- State of the art technology
- Premium technology in robustness, experience and knowledge
Ability to answer
to long-term industrial challenges
- State of the art operacional technology
- Global integration
The Online operation mode considers the connection between all DEZMPP modules, from the Digital Twin up to the OEE calculation modules, going through virtual models data base, real machine simulations, system simulation planning. On the one hand this allows to validate the impact of changes on the efficiency of the virtual equipment in an isolated way, and on the other hand allows to predict the impact of these changes at the real production line, where the real equipment will be installed.
The sub-functionalities of this operation are:
1. Real machine and Digital Twin data collection;
3. Digital Twin and real system update;
4. OEE Calculator.
The Offline operation mode considers the connection between the Digital Twin and the data base with all the virtual models generated.
The aim of this mode is to guarantee an effective continuous improvement development and to enhance components reuse. In this mode the platform allows to identify, earlier in the projects, potential restrictions observed within all the collected historical data, enabling the development of more robust and efficient equipments and, consequently, reducing development costs.